Our crews are specially trained in installation procedures unique to James Hardie fiber cement siding replacement and we are proud to be a James Hardie Associate Contractor. Add that to our own HHI Total Care Program™ and 20-year Workmanship Warranty, and you are ensured quality work with attention to detail that will last for years to come.
Your infant daughter will be studying abroad in France and dating some dude named Jacques by the time your Workmanship Warranty expires!
- As a James Hardie Associate Contractor, you can be assured that Hollingsworth Home Improvement crews are specially trained to install James Hardie siding correctly & efficiently – guaranteeing the safety of your investment for years to come.
- James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding Replacement is the #1 return on investment and superior siding value for remodeling projects (Remodeling Magazine’s annual “Cost vs. Value Report,” 2008)
- James Hardie features the classic appearance of wood siding with virtually NO maintenance
- Fiber cement is a green, sustainable building product made of raw natural materials
- Weather resistant, fiber cement siding is perfect for unpredictable Chicagoland conditions – no more hail, wind, snow or ice damage!
- It’s backed with a manufacturer’s 30-year nonprorated, transferable, limited warranty.
- James Hardie fiber cement siding comes pre-painted in a wide variety of colors using Hardie’s patented ColorPlus® Technology. Application of multiple coats of paint combine with a baked-on coating to provide exterior paint durability 2x greater than on-site application. In fact, James Hardie fiber cement siding provides a 15-year warranty on their ColorPlus® finish guaranteeing that it won’t peel, chip or fade!
- James Hardie also features a wide variety of design options and trim that allow you to preserve the classic style of your home OR take the exterior of your home in an entirely different direction.